Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dear Amanda,


Wow, its been a while. We have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for your lame post by the way but at least it was a post. Was that the first time you did laundry? And was it like 8 pounds to do it? Life has been pretty crazy lately and you aren't here which automatically makes it crazier. You know the rule about you leaving and things going wrong. (i.e.)
1. Niko walks/runs/hides.
2. He has developed an attitude and tantrums.
3. He started teething again and waking up at all hours of the night.
4. I have to go to Target by myself now.
5. Chemistry got really hard really fast.
6. Jon and Kate are having some ridiculous fight and ending the show?
7. The HF fair is this weekend, and I have to work both days in the Bookstore and Pastoral Center. =NOT OK

However, the good news is that its pumpkin spice latte time at Starbucks and you are missing out. Unless they have Starbucks in London. I don't even want to know how expensive that is though...


Here is Niko at Lacy Park today. We go at least once a week. It's so nice there and I try to get a little exercise. It also wears him out so that he takes a really long nap when we get home. =) He discovered sticks today and was hitting everything with them.


This is his Halloween costume. It's a zebra (if you couldn't tell) and of course its from Costco. He thought it was hilarious. He was crawling all over in it and looking at himself in the mirror.



This is some hilarious turkey thing that my mom had to get him at pottery barn to wear on Thanksgiving. This picture was taken in the 2.3 seconds that he had it on. I wore it for the rest of the time and he cracked up.


We discovered Kidspace and I think we are going to get passes so you need to come with us when you come home. It's actually amazingly fun for everyone and there is so much cool stuff. Did you ever go there when we were younger? This is a picture Daniel took of us with the bee hive. They have a tunnel that leads to the outside but the bees come back and make honey in this thing apparently. It's pretty gross to see them so up close.


Whew. That was a lot, but I'm sure I'll keep thinking of more to post. I don't have any homework to do so I'll keep finding more pictures and posting them! Miss you!!

Postmarked 9:10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment