Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dear Amanda,

I think I would have died without the coffee that you brought me today, so thanks. If you had a real job I would bring you coffee too. But since you had a fake job, I brought you fake coffee. It never fails that every time I work an alarm goes off somewhere. As I write this, someone's car alarm is going off in the parking lot. It's exactly what I want to be listening to right now. There isn't anything sketchy happening on the security cameras so I guess I don't have much of a reason to push the panic button...but it is so tempting.

There are 5 days until you leave! I'm not ready for you to be like 10,000 miles away from me. Who am I going to eat Costco hot dogs with? Who's going to bring me Coffee Bean? I'm getting depressed. I am pretty excited for tomorrow night. We haven't had an adventure in a long time. The Americana+Katsu-ya+Ponyo=adventure for sure.

Love, Me

P.S. Here's a picture from our good times from last summer!



Postmarked: 5:49 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment