Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Becca,

So I'm officially leaving very soon. I'm starting to freak out a little bit about packing. Can't I hire someone to do this for me? I'm gonna try and wake up really early tomorrow but we both know how that will probably work out. We need to hang out tomorrow since this is the last time you'll see me without the European arrogance I will no doubt acquire. I need a Target buddy. I won't be able to buy the whole store by myself.

I saw this play tonight at the Ahmanson called August: Osage County. It was a depressing little tale about this dysfunctional family. And it was 3 1/2 hours. Lovely way to end my summer. Okay, I would like to go to sleep now.

Here's a pic of the playbill which I just threw away.


Postmarked: 1:05 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment