Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear Becca,

Sorry it's taken me forever to post. I've had a lot of British lingo to catch up on. Lesson of the day: medic = doctor. I still haven't unpacked so my room looks exactly like the picture I posted. My friend Lauren and I walked all around London today. We were looking for a place to buy a cell phone, but they were all closed. How dare people keep holy the Sabbath. It worked out though cause we inadvertently walked by like all the big sights. We saw Big Ben, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral and probably a bunch of other stuff that I didn't recognize.

We went to dinner tonight with Megan and Sarah (my friends from NYU). We went to this place called Pizza Express which is a lot classier than it sounds. Then we went to this pub and it was Scrabble night. Well done, London (even though we didn't play cause that game makes me feel stupid). So apparently I have to go to orientation tomorrow but no one really knows for sure. Should be exciting.

Here's a pic of the little care package they gave us. It has gummy bears. Score!


Postmarked: 1:52 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment