Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dear Amanda

I have class at 8:30 tomorrow morning.  You are welcome to come with me and learn the magic that is significant figures in Chemistry.  It is such a miserable class to be sitting in.  Not only is it boring information so far, but it has to be 60 degrees in the classroom when I am dressed for the outside 100 degrees.  Therefore, I have to sit there physically shivering trying to copy down a bunch of math problems.  
We can get boba on the way to the Americana.  I would love to bring it to you but unless you want it at 7:45 in the morning I don't think it will happen tomorrow.  I wonder if they have boba in London... I know it won't be as good as our place.  I can't even remember the name of it.  "Buy one, get one free" is the biggest sign on the building.  Maybe that's the name of it since everything there seems to be free if you buy something else.  

I think a show on your short stature could be quite successful.  They could have the "Little People, Big World" family come and install those special stools in your house that they sell at conventions.  You know how they love to blend their shows together.  Speaking of TLC shows, what in the world happened to Jon and Kate?  It hasn't been on in weeks.  They either need to permanently cancel it or just kick Jon off.  They should make the show be strictly about the "8."  They are the only ones that we care about anyway.  

I'm having trouble getting tired because I know that the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I have to find parking at PCC and go to Chem.  Hopefully by the 3rd week so many people will have dropped out that there will be hundreds of empty parking spots.  I also can't go to sleep because I am hungry and writing this post makes me want sushi really bad.  I hope you are excited for Ponyo!

-Becca

Here's me trying not to go to sleep:


And I found our polaroids from the boba place:

Apparently it does have a name that I can't read or pronounce.

Postmarked: 11:32 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment